Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Catching up on Android News

Well, I apologize that I wasn't able to post a review today. I got called to do my civil duty today, so I was at the courthouse waiting to get my number called to serve on a jury. However, I wasn't one of the lucky few who were chosen, so I ended up sitting in a large room for 7 hours straight. Oh well, to make up for my time lost, I've decided to post some Android news:

  • Amazon will be releasing a free Kindle app for those of you who believe your phones are perfect for book reading. The app is scheduled to be released later this summer. I personally think the value of this app depends on the price of the books available for download. If it's anything more than $3, I'd rather just buy the paper copy. I can also recommend the Aldiko book reader app for Android phones, which I currently have on my phone. I will put out a review of Aldiko soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment