Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Android Project Quick App: Air Painter

Not all of the apps we talk about on this site are business related. Sometimes you have to use your Android phone's capabilities for fun. One interesting app that I plan on trying out this week is called Air Painter. Apparently Air Painter uses your phone's camera and GPS (similar to "Layars") to allow you to leave notes or pictures in locations for other Air Painter users to discover. Here is the description from Appbrain:

Wherever you are, AirPainter allows you to leave or read hand-written messages on the air.
You can locate friends in a big stadium when you see "I am here!"
You even hide a treasure only you can find it from the riddle message!

Features:
* Leave written message on the air
* Read message from the air



The app should get more fun as more people start to use it. I'll update this once I give the app a run-through to let you know what I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment