Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Android Project


So I have decided to start another blog. I think this one might be more helpful than the last few and it's about something that I'm actually passionate about: the Google Android operating system. I currently own a Motorola Droid on Verizon's network, but I'm praying that I'll find enough spare change in my couch cushions to buy the new HTC Incredible...

I'm going to focus this blog on review of Android applications, although from time to time I might post the latest news related in general to the Android operating system. I will rate each app on a scale of 1-10 depending on the app's "gotta-have-it factor." Obviously a 10 will mean the app is a must have. A 1 means the app isn't worth the space on your phone.

I'm always open for suggestions, so feel free to leave comments if you choose. If you have an application that you would like reviewed, let me know if the comments.

Thanks,

Johny Savage

1 comment:

  1. I would put Astrid in my Top Ten Apps for Android (if I had such a list (although what Android website would be complete without a Top Ten Apps list?). This is one of those apps that do so much more than I would have ever expected that I can’t believe it’s free.
    gta 5 apk

    ReplyDelete